Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

It is the government’s responsibility to protect the environment.

Английский форум Помощь Бесплатная подготовка к ОГЭ и ЕГЭ Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2

Описание: Сочинения по английскому языку, написанные нашими пользователями и проверенные нашими преподавателями. Ниже представлен список тем эссе по английскому языку для ЕГЭ. Примеры своих работ добавляйте в соответствующий раздел.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение ralina » 12.06.2018, 11:53

Nowadays, there are a lot of environmental problems. The question is whether only governments should carry about the environment? I want to suggest my personal opinion about it.
In my viewpoint, all people should protect the environment because, firstly, plants give us an oppotunity to live. For example, green trees or flowers are unnecessary things for our breath. Secondly, breathtaking and amazing views of sees, rivers, forests or fields can improve our mood. In addition, we should protect the environment for next generations, which will live in this world.
On the other hand, some critics claim that it is only governments` responsibility to carry about the environment because they have enough money to carry out different reforms to protect the environment. Moreover, a lot of people are lazy and they think that they should not worry about plants, for instance, they do not collect garbage.
Undoubtedly, governments should carry out different protective reforms but they have a lot of other responsibilities that can be more important. Furthermore, people can make different fonds and raise money to help to save the Earth.
To sum up, it should be stated again that protecting the environment is the common responsibility of people and governments.
ralina
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 месяца 5 дней

Info

Info

Вернуться в Эссе по английскому языку: ЕГЭ C2