Помогите пожалуйста с заданием
IV. Change the Active Voice into the Passive voice:
1. The students always read texts aloud.
2. A well-known architect built this theatre. This theater was built by the famous architect
3. We are doing our homework. Homework is done
4. Mike will make a report next week.
5. 1 have just listened to the latest news.
6. We have been looking for Ann.
7. Cats catch mice.
8. They always laugh at him.
9. Have you ever crashed your car?
10. The little boy showed us the way.
[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 44 секунды:[/color][/size]
V. Fill in the gaps with the correct modal verb: can, may, must, have to, be able to, should, to be to:
1. Sam...speak English and drive a car. can
2. –Could I take your book? -Yes, but you should return it tomorrow, 1 want to read it.
3. -Doctor, what medicine...you recommend? -You...to take this pills 3 times a day.
4. I live very far from my workplace, so I have to get up early.
5. You must go to your Granny and water her flowers.
6. I...to do it yesterday, but I did not manage to? Because I came home too late. I hope, I...to do it tomorrow, because I will not work.
7. He...buy that car last month, but his wife was against.
8. It's starting to rain, we...go home.
9. He is so tall, he...touch the ceiling.
10. ... you help me lift this box?
11. You...tell anyone about this, it’s a secret.
12. 1 don't want to make an appointment, but I..., because Jim is my business partner.
13. You...be more polite with your groupmates.