Ororo.tv
книга Секреты Эссе
Author24

Помоги , и исправьте ошибки есть ли они таковы есть. срочно. Экзамен

Английский форум Помощь Срочная помощь по английскому языку

Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.
Модератор: karina_mia

Сообщение rimo4ka » 29.10.2017, 14:03

A short circuit occurs when a zero resistance between two points on a wire shortens the path of electron flow. This usually results when the insulating material, the rubber or plastic covering the wire, has worn away so that two bare pieces of wire come into contact wih each other. The current is simply following the path of least resistance. When a circuit overloads or shorts out. there is a hazard of fire. To prevent it, safety devices like fuses or circuit breakers must be built into the system.
There are two kinds of current flow, direct current, usuaalyy abbreviated dc,and alternating current, usually abbreviated ac. In direct current, the flow of electrons is reversed rapidly over and over again. This is called electromagnetism.
When Thomas Eison built the first genetating station in New York in 1882, e supplied direct current for his system. After a long and bitter struggle, however, alternating current came into general use. Today it is used almost exclusively for homes and industry. The main advantage of alternating current is thet there is less energy loss when current is transmitted over long distances.

1. Write out from the text threee sentences in Passive Voice and write down them in Active
2. Write down four kinds of questions for the next sentences
The main advantage of alternating current is thet there is less energy loss when current is transmitted over long distances.
3. Write out from the text four adjectives and write down the degrees of comparison

Добавлено спустя 19 минут 57 секунд:
Ответы. проверьте и подскажите пожалуйста, как сделать правильно вопросы из Passive Voicee в Active
3. long-longer-the longest
little-less- the least
safety-more safety- the most safetiest
rapidly-more rapidly- the most rapidly

Is the main advantage of alternating current that there is less energy loss when current is transmitted over long distances ?

What is the main advantage of alternating current ?

The main advantage of alternating current is thet there is less enrgy loss when current is transmitted over long distances, isn't it ?

The main advantage of alternating current is thet there is less enrgy loss when current is transmitted over long or less distances ?
rimo4ka
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 24 дня 14 часов

Info

Сообщение Elena_59 » 30.10.2017, 01:52

safety-more safety- the most safety
rapidly-наречие, а не прилагательное
Is the main advantage of alternating current that there is less energy loss when current is transmitted over long or short distances ? -альтернативный вопрос
To prevent it, safety devices like fuses or circuit breakers must be built into the system.-Passive
To prevent it, we must build safety devices like fuses or circuit breakers into the system.-Active
Elena_59
Почётный участник
Почётный участник
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 2 года 7 месяцев

Сообщение rimo4ka » 01.11.2017, 12:30

Подскажите пожалуйста а правильно будет если,
In direct current, the flow of electrons is reversed rapidly over and over again. This is called electromagnetism - Passive Voice

Electromagnetism is when the flow of electrons reverses rapidly over and over again- Active Voice

Не могу найти в тексте Passive Voice предложения

Добавлено спустя 5 минут 54 секунды:
Elena_59 спасибо Вам большое, вы очень помогли!) :smile:
rimo4ka
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение Elena_59 » 02.11.2017, 00:26

Если еще актуально. Вы написали правильно.
Вам нужно третье предложение в Passive
Today it is used almost exclusively for homes and industry.
Today we use it almost exclusively for homes and indastry
Elena_59
Почётный участник
Почётный участник
Достижения: 1
Наставник (1)
С нами: 2 года 7 месяцев

Сообщение rimo4ka » 02.11.2017, 22:55

Elena_59 Спасибо Вам большое, Вы просто моя Спасительница!) :angel: :smile: :wink:
rimo4ka
Новичок
Новичок

электромазнетизм

Сообщение Виктор Л. » 13.11.2017, 11:47

А разве эл. магнеитизм возникает при постоянном токе? Сами же писали перед этим, что в переменном токе движение электронов постоянно реверсируется.

[size=85][color=gray]Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 29 секунд:[/color][/size]
Thomas Eison - может Edison?
usuaalyy = usually?
Виктор Л.

Сообщение cutie » 13.11.2017, 20:12

Помогите с проверкой эссе, пожалуйста. Тема: It is easier to make friends than to keep them.

Many people think that there is nothing better than old friends but others do not agree. They often make new acquaintances and live inconstancy. Let’s take a closer look and start by considering the facts.
You can say whatever you like but, in my opinion, old friends like wine. The older, the better. Besides, I think everyone should take care of friends because there are not so many people who can understand you, accept you with your faults and appreciate your relationship regardless of the circumstances. For me, as for a shy person, it is quite difficult to establish contact with other people. I have one best friend that I cherish. We are friends since childhood. I would never trade her for someone else because I am sure that I will not find anyone like her. We know everything about each other.
Nevertheless, one should accept that sometimes we can be disappointed in people. All of us are very different and each has its own approach. It is really easier for some people to make new friends. Reasons can be different. However, the main factor by which I can judge is the moral values of men.
To draw the conclusion, I can say that each person chooses for himself what is good and what is bad. There is one thing that I know for sure. If you have a best friend you should cherish him or her.
cutie
Новичок
Новичок
С нами: 2 месяца 4 дня

Info

Название форума: Срочная помощь по английскому языку
Описание: Поможем с английским языком. В первую очередь помогаем тем, кто просит проверить задание, которое было выполнено самостоятельно. Отвечаем на вопросы, консультируем. Помощь с английским оказывается бесплатно.

Быстрый ответ

Этот вопрос предназначен для предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами.

Вернуться в Срочная помощь по английскому языку